Priorities for 2023-2026
The fundamental areas that the association would like to focus more on in the coming years to enhance
higher education systems in the Asia Pacific region are:
• International and General Conferences: Designated locations for its International and General
Conferences are: Bangladesh, China, Europe, Indonesia, Malaysia, Middle-East, Philippines,
Thailand, USA, etc.
• CGNK Programs: To promote universal peace through education.
• Faculty Development & Faculty Exchange Programs: For Administrators, Faculty, and Staff.
• General Assembly Meeting: It is held bi-annually to promote international collaborations among
higher education institutions.
• Global Leadership Program: It is organized regularly to enhance leadership, relational, academic,
and cultural skills among students.
• Industry-Academia Collaboration: To foster collaborative efforts between industries and
institutions toward promoting innovation and entrepreneurship.
• International Collaborations: To further develop strategic linkages with other higher education
• International Medical Conference: To promote innovations, networking among medical
practitioners, and trends in various medical fields and health sciences.
• Internationalization of Higher Education Institutions: To help member institutions create and
expand connections with other higher education institutions around the world.
• Learning and Sharing Forum: To address key issues facing higher education institutions in the
•Leadership Development Program: For Presidents / Rectors / Chancellors/ Pro-Chancellors/
Administrators/Faculty, and Students.
•Research Funds: To promote research collaborations among member and non-member
institutions in the Asia Pacific region.
•Student Activities and Competitions: Student Academic Olympiad (SAO); Sports and Cultural
Activities (SCA); Student Development Programme (SDP); Student English Debate Competition
(SEDC); Student English Speech Competition (SESC); Student Exchange Programme (SEP); Youth
Development Programme (YDP).
• Training / Seminars / Fora: To enhance the knowledge of administrators, faculty, and staff on
issues relevant to a specific field, and also equip them with the resources needed to progress
in their areas of specialization.
•Zoom Forum: A tool for member institutions to share their best practices, experiences, and